Recycled Metal ‘Ride the Surf’
Featured at NOVICA, in association with National Geographic
Recycled Metal Sculpture ‘Ride the Surf’
Catching a wave, this surfer maneuvers his short board atop the floater toward shore. Miguel Mejia creates a whimsical sculpture as he recycles screws, nuts, bolts and metal discards. They find a new life through art.
- Free Gift Wrap From The Andes
- Gift Message Card
- Artist Story Card
- HAPPY ARTISANS – Fair prices, no binding contracts, and the freedom to make a success of their craft by building a sustainable business.
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS – Unique handmade products, great value, and the joy of helping to nurture and elevate the craft of global artisans.
- A GLOBAL MARKETPLACE – Artisans from around the world (many living in rural communities) don’t have the means to sell their work on the international market. NOVICA gives them a free platform to do this, and reach customers on a global scale.
- REGIONAL SUPPORT – Our teams of local art experts based in every region, provide artisans with all the backup they need. From product development advice, to quality control assistance, we are there to make their listing process as smooth as possible.
- DETAILED ARTISAN PROFILES – If you’re like us, you care about who you’re buying from, and who you’re supporting. This is why we go out of our way to capture the real artisan story. On every product page you’ll find a portrait and detailed biography of each artist.
ABOUT THIS ARTIST
“I had to go with my friend to meet the owner of the truck for which those parts were originally intended, and explain to him they were now part of a sculpture.”
The History of Surfing (Hardcover)$34.00 view more details or purchase
Surfboard Patent Framed Art$99.00 view more details or purchase
All The Surfboards in Ca PrintStarting from: $130.00 view more details or purchase
The Surfboard Encyclopedic PrintStarting from: $25.00 view more details or purchase